Joanna is a caring and motivated Osteopath that tailors her treatment to the individual. Joanna seeks to find the underlying cause to prevent re-occurrence, and enable the patient to self manage in an informed way. Sport orientated childhood in country Victoria, Joanna always had a keen interest in the human body and health. Moved to Melbourne and completed Osteopathic degree at RMIT in 2007. Mentored by respected Osteopaths in Sydney before traveling overseas and finally returning back to her home state.
Working in both a rural Osteopathic clinic and an urban clinic enabled Joanna to gain experience in a broad range of conditions and complaints from big burly farmers to newborn babies.
- Bachelor of Science (Comp Med) 2005
- Masters of Osteopathy 2007
- Member of Australian Osteopathic Association
- Pregnancy Considerations and Treatment 2011
- Paediatric Considerations and Treatment 2011
- Myofascial Dry Needling and Cupping 2012
- Lower Limb tendinopathy 2012
- DMA Clinical Pilates Unit A and Unit B 2015
- Visceral Manipulation 2017
Joanna developed an interest in pre and post natal care early on in her Osteopathic career which she has built on with further training in this area. She is a mother herself to the delightful Harry, Matilda and newborn baby Ned.
Joanna’s favourite things:
Outside of the clinic, Joanna enjoys spending time with her young family, camping in the great outdoors, music and her much loved furry friend Fred the Basset Hound dog.